Verdi (Re)Source Sustainability
Verdi enables brand partners to begin their transition into the circular economy without disrupting commercial activities.
The Verdi Circular Sustainability Solution
Change should not be challenging.
Our Circularity solution focuses on the sustainable repurposing of end-customer and retail merchandise returns. The measurable environmental impact of our partnership is shared with each brand partner via our proprietary data platform, Verdi (Re)Source Sustainability. The data becomes a fundamental component of their ESG strategy and can be shared externally to meet their stakeholders’ growing concerns while creating tangible value for their organization.
Data that matters
Verdi (Re)Source Sustainability provides a wealth of information in areas that matter for our brand partners and the communities they aim to serve.
In 2021 and 2022, Verdi's brand partnerships made an incredible environmental impact.
• Reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from e-waste disposal by over 810 metric tons CO2(eq)
• Prevent release of over 112,000 metric tons of CO2(eq) by recirculating returned products
• Reduce direct plastic demand by over 4.5M pounds
• Reduce direct demand for copper by over 1.1M pounds and all other metals by over 3.58M pounds.
• Reduce total water usage by over 5.6B gallons
• Divert over 12.1M pounds of e-waste from landfills
Aligning Sustainability & Commercial Objectives
Verdi (Re)Source Sustainability is designed to seamlessly integrate with your existing Commercial and Sustainability efforts. As a Verdi brand partner, you can: