Vice President of Vendor Management, Power Tools
The desired candidate should possess relationships and experience working with today’s top Power Tool Manufacturers. Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Present the Verdi Commerce partnership opportunity to create incremental growth expanding our footprint into Power tools.
- Work with Tool and Hardware Vendors to procure Factory Refurbished, EOL and Inline merchandise to sell on today’s leading Marketplaces.
- Collaborate with Executive Leaders to put together a targeted list of new Vendor opportunities.
- Work with Channel Managers to ensure product placement and unilateral pricing on each of today’s leading Marketplaces including Ebay, Amazon, Walmart ect.
Key metrics for this position:
- New Brand meetings to introduce our Sustainable commerce messaging to the Power Tools market focused on transparency and circular sustainability.
- New Vendor Contracts awarded to Verdi Commerce to help Brands Remarket their Certified Refurbished / EOL and Inline Merchandise.
- Working with our Channel team and our Brand partners to ensure promotional calendars are not in conflict.
- Sales created from the products procured from the New Vendors onboarded into our Programs.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the Power Tools category, preferably in a Vendor Management, Procurement or Marketing capacity
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Supply-Chain or other relevant discipline
- Ability to lead and influence internal and external stakeholders at every level of an organization
- Experience in consumer and retail channels
- Excel and PowerPoint Proficiency