Vice President of Vendor Management, Power Tools
Position: Vice President of Vendor Management, Power Tools
Location: On-site (Buffalo NY, Dallas TX, Miami FL), Hybrid OR Fully Remote
The desired candidate should possess relationships and experience working with today’s top Power Tool Manufacturers. Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Present the Verdi Commerce partnership opportunity to create incremental growth expanding our footprint into Power tools.
- Work with Tool and Hardware Vendors to procure Factory Refurbished, EOL and Inline merchandise to sell on today’s leading Marketplaces.
- Collaborate with Executive Leaders to put together a targeted list of new Vendor opportunities.
- Work with Channel Managers to ensure product placement and unilateral pricing on each of today’s leading Marketplaces including Ebay, Amazon, Walmart ect.
Key metrics for this position:
- New Brand meetings to introduce our Sustainable commerce messaging to the Power Tools market focused on transparency and circular sustainability.
- New Vendor Contracts awarded to Verdi Commerce to help Brands Remarket their Certified Refurbished / EOL and Inline Merchandise.
- Working with our Channel team and our Brand partners to ensure promotional calendars are not in conflict.
- Sales created from the products procured from the New Vendors onboarded into our Programs.
Preferred or Desirable Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the Power Tools category, preferably in a Vendor Management, Procurement or Marketing capacity
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Supply-Chain or other relevant discipline
- Ability to lead and influence internal and external stakeholders at every level of an organization
- Experience in consumer and retail channels
- Excel and PowerPoint Proficiency
- Health Insurance: Individual and Family Plans (60-90% covered by employer)
- Flex spending, dental, vision, life, disability insurances, and legal plan available to employees
- 401K: up to 4% match
- 2x company donation match to eligible 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations
- Additional PTO time for local volunteering opportunities